Stumbling Toward Enlightenment

Gatherings from the Internet

06/05/2013
by barenose
0 comments

The Rich Have Gained $5.6 Trillion in the ‘Recovery,’ While the Rest of Us Have Lost $669 Billion

Oh, are we getting ripped off. And now we’ve got the data to prove it. From 2009 to 2011, the richest 8 million families (the top 7%) on average saw their wealth rise from $1.7 million to $2.5 million each. Meanwhile the rest of us—the bottom 93% (that’s 111 million families)—suffered on average a decline of $6,000 each. Continue reading

error

Enjoy this blog? Please spread the word :)

LinkedIn
LinkedIn
Share