I am writing to tell you about a new book that hit the bookstores this week and is already #1 on Amazon’s bestselling nonprofit books: http://www.idealist.org/handbook
Published by Penguin, the Idealist Handbook to Building a Better World was written for anyone who wants to make a difference in the world but doesn’t know where to start.
In the book you’ll find ideas and resources for:
* Focusing on what you want to do, and on what skills you bring to the table
* Volunteering locally and abroad
* Transitioning into a nonprofit career
* Changing the world through your workplace
* Supporting a nonprofit by serving on its board
And much more. For more details about the book, to read the Introduction, and to order a copy, please click on this link: http://www.idealist.org/handbook
Thank you, and all the best!
Ami Dar and the Idealist team